[Linphone-developers] Re: Sending H264 video over RTP (scsicore)

From: Raseel Bhagat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Sending H264 video over RTP (scsicore)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:40:36 +0530

Hi,

thanks for replying.

I actually did see the b_repeat_headers configuration , but only after I had already shot of my query :-) My bad.

What I am trying to do is equivalent to sending H264 video in byte-stream format for baseline profile, over RTP.

Using a gstreamer pipeline, this can be achieved as follows :
gst-launch-0.10 v4l2src ! x264enc profile="" byte-stream=true ! rtph264pay config-interval=5 ! udpsink host=1.1.1.1 port=8888

Now, although I have set annexb =1 , I'm not so sure how the xnals to msgb handling is supposed to changed.
See x264_nals_to_msgb() function where the memcpy() is being done for when byte-stream is not set. I believe this memcpy()ing is in par with the comment in libx264 , x264/x264.h , definition of x264_nal_t struct.

I'm trying to understand rfc3984 and it's implementation.
Hope someone can point out what I might be doing wrong here.

Thanks,
Raseel