[Linphone-developers] Video HD, not on remote linphone's

From: stephane MASCARON
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video HD, not on remote linphone's
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:14:46 +0200

Hello,

I compiled linphone on a Ubuntu linux 10.4, with the x264 plugin, it works fine.

 I have an Elphel video camera and i can send the video RTSP stream to a loopback video virtual device /dev/video1
(v4l2loopback project)  by Using v4lsink GStreamer plugin and v4l2loopback. It works very fine. (http://www3.elphel.com/importwiki?title=OpenCV)

I modified the source of linphone to have 1920x1080 in the list of video format. it works very well.

 When the video camera sends a video in 1920x1080, linphone localy displays correctly the video size (HD), but when we are into communication with a remote linphone, the remote video display is in an other size 1680x1080.

How can I change the source of linphone to display remote video in HD format and not an image resized to 1680x1080 ?

 Thank's

Stéphane.