Re : [Linphone-developers] The possibility of expanding the program.

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: Re : [Linphone-developers] The possibility of expanding the program.
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:24:32 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
It is a very very interesting feature but you are talking about sending or
receiving the sound(oRTP) considering SIP signalization(which one ? SIP MESSAGE
?)
I don't think that you can do that with a plugin ... or you will have to
develop your own audio codec that could handle message + audio payload that
come from oRTP...
What do you think simon ?

Aurelien