[Linphone-developers] Insterting delay in audio and msgpullup()

From: Raseel Bhagat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Insterting delay in audio and msgpullup()
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:00:31 +0530

Hi,

I want to introduce a small delay between the audio and video streams during a normal call.
This is because I'm running this on an embedded board and there is slight latency in the video stream.

The best way to do this, I figured, was to add  a usleep() in the ulaw_dec_process() function (since I'm using PCMU as my Audio decoder).

This works except, I keep hearing a very small pause after every 2-3 seconds. This is strange because my usleep() value is 19000.

Can anyone help me with this? Any suggestions ?

Also, can someone please tell me briefly what the function msgpullup() does ?

Thanks,
Raseel