Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone on iphone

From: Mary Barsoum
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone on iphone
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:39:06 -0800

In regards to your question, are you trying to place a call from the simulator? Have you tried it on the iphone itself? I think if you have an iphone and deploy Linphone on it you will be able to place a call. However, you have to have a service provider and a switch (like Freeswitch for example) and add this to your account settings of Linphone to be able to perform a call.
I don't know if this makes sense to you or not.