Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone on simulator

From: vivek nayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone on simulator
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:56:17 +0530

Arsen,

I checked BB executable from following link
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/linphone/blackberry/jlinphone-1.0.0/5.0.0/

. I was able to install, make a call but not able to recv call.

Regards,
Vivek

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:26 PM, GMail <address@hidden> wrote:
On 28/06/2011 16:43, vivek nayer wrote:
I m not using eclipse...I m laiunching it through CLI of MingW as per information provided in README.MINGW

Your  reply confused me...Am I doing the thing correctly?

FYI: I have started to download linphone code from git and then start Build process as per information provided in README.MingW of Linphone.