[Linphone-developers] guides for Linphone on Android

From: Iordan Iordanov
Subject: [Linphone-developers] guides for Linphone on Android
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 12:09:03 -0400

Hi guys,

I've written a guide on how to combine a SIP client like Linphone with
Google Voice (callback) and Sipgate or IPKall to make free calls to
USA and Canada over WiFi or data without using your voice carrier at
all here:

http://iiordanov.blogspot.com/2009/07/sipdroid-gv-guava.html

This works from anywhere in the world as long as you have or can
create a Google Voice account. Also, if you only want to get a US
number and receive calls for free, you can follow my other two guides
to get a Sipgate or IPKall number:

http://iiordanov.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-get-free-sipgate-account-with-us.html

or

http://iiordanov.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-get-free-ipkall-us-number-did.html

If you want, you can add links from your documentation!

Cheers, and I hope you find these useful!
Iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.