[Linphone-developers] Help with Bug (??)

From: d . stamigni
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Help with Bug (??)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:57:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Linphone developers,
I'm Diego Stamigni and I'm trying to use your sources for an android
project. I download those one from GIT, linphone-android and linphone.
Android APP works great on emulator and Samsung Galaxy Next but when I try
to install it on Samsung Galaxy Tab or Samsung Nexus S, it goes in crash:

- Here for log error (http://dpaste.com/563198/)

It's so strange, because if linphone really doesn't exist, the app that I
compile in Eclipse should not run on every devices. But it does, as I tell
you above.

How can I solve it ?