[Linphone-developers] deattach provider

From: GMail
Subject: [Linphone-developers] deattach provider
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:55:37 +0500

Hi All,
Does anybody know are there any way to deattach user after login,I mean
when you press "Save" button and go further user is register to
server,but after if you input some other data and try to save it gave
message user already attached,thats why I need some way to
deattach,attach user every time "Save" button pressed.

--
Arsen