[Linphone-developers] how to add new codec

From: sohail abbasi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to add new codec
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:15:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,

I am trying to add new codec , LPC10 , to linphone. I have a question , how can we control the no of calls per second encoder and decoder called by application?

I observed , in case of GSM encoder decoder exactly called for 50 times in 1 sec (thats because gsm frame size is 20 ms ? )

In case of LPC10, it should be called approx 45 times ?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks