Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for linphone 3.4.99

From: Gerhard Stengel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for linphone 3.4.99
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 23:37:43 +0100

Hi Simon,

well, the extraction of these strings doesn't seem to work, see Petr's patch:
<http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-
developers/2011-11/msg00033.html>

I get the -nan Problem if I call (i.e. the ekiga echo test) and immediately
hang up. Not always, but very often, see screenshot.

best regards

Gerhard