[Linphone-developers] How to require authentication for incoming SIP cal

From: Andrew Miller
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to require authentication for incoming SIP calls?
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:45:25 -0500

How can I require authentication for incoming SIP calls to linphone? I want only a certain set of users to be able to authenticate. Does linphone support SIPS or digest authentication? Or any type of authentication for that matter? On the features page it says "Supports SIP/TLS", does that mean it supports SIPS? I can't find any documentation on this.