Re: [Linphone-developers] Simple redesign for GTK

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Simple redesign for GTK
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:38:59 +0200

I like it.
I think that the presence (online/offline status indicator) should not
be changed.
The contacts tab should have the current system icon for contacts (but
then it would not be uniformity with the icons, since neither phone
pole nor keypad icons are included with most of  the popular icon
themes like GNOME-colors), not before phone pole, keypad etc. will be
available with enough sets of icons.
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/GNOME-colors?content=82562