[Linphone-developers] Accessing files from native code - no rights

From: Sebastian Lupo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Accessing files from native code - no rights
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:20:50 +0300

Hello, maybe someone else is having the same problem, i need some help.
I'm trying to make a sip client based on the linphone sip stack and i have a problem with the ringback.wav file.
The problem is that i cant read the file - Failed to open ringback.... but the file is there..

If i modify msfileplayer.c to read the file from /ringback.wav and compile, after i give access rights to the others group for the file and move it to: /ringback.wav it works.
I also tried to compile Linphone with the libs that i used for my project and it works..

Anyone has any ideea?
Thank you