Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows

From: Marco Bertini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:45:48 +0200

Dear Arthur and Manit,
thank you for your help. Your suggestion has worked but it seems to be a bit
fragile: after seeing that the plugin was recognized I've fiddled with
activations and deactivations and reordering of codecs using the Linphone GUI.
THen I've cleaned and rebuilt Linphone once more and after this the plugin is
not found anymore (even if following exactly the previous steps).

Are you (or anybody else) aware of some configuration file that should be
deleted when restarting the installation from scratch or any log that shows
what goes on when starting Linphone (e.g. with Linux you have plenty of logs in
the terminal).

Best regards,
Marco
--