[Linphone-developers] Linphone stuck at Registrati ​on in progress in Bl

From: Ashutosh Jagnani
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone stuck at Registrati ​on in progress in Blackberry
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:26:53 +0530

Hello,

I am not able to use Linphone 1.0.0 on my Blackberry 9780 as it is stuck at "Linphone Registration in progress"

I registered with Linphone's SIP service and inserted following in settings:

Username: ashutoshj

Password: my password

Domain: sip.linphone.org

Proxy: 91.121.196.132

Transport: udp

I have also tried inserting 37.59.129.73 and 91.121.196.132 in Domain field but it's not working and it is still stuck at Linphone Registration in progress"

Please help and inform where I am going wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Ashutosh Jagnani