Re: [Linphone-developers] Status?: eXosip: no ACK received during 20s: d

From: Dieter Van de Walle
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Status?: eXosip: no ACK received during 20s: dropping call
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:23:53 +0000

Hello Ivan,

Is it correct this error should only occur in combination with a TLS connection?
I'm having this problem without using TLS ...

Best regards,

Dieter

On 12/05/2012 09:51 AM, IVAN FERNANDEZ wrote:
Hi Dieter,

I'm the one who suggest the solution to this problem. The patch is working
perfectly in our implementation but we don't have news about the application of
the solution on the linphone branch.

Hope it helps...

Regards