[Linphone-developers] Android - Issue changing package name ringback ton

From: Giancarlo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android - Issue changing package name ringback tone
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 23:23:04 +0100

Hello to all.
I'm an android developer and I'd like to use linphone in a voip project.
The issue is the following:
When I download linphone from the git, if I compile it and run it on my Android phone, I'm able to make a voip call, and I listen the ringback tone. But if I only change the package name before compiling (modifying the custom_rules file and the package name in Manifest ), and then I compile the project, I'm able to run it on my device: everything works except the ringtone when I make a voip call, but if I make a standard call I'm able to listen to the ringback tone.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Giancarlo.

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Cerchi un QUADRO per arredare casa? Su MisterCupido.com puoi acquistare Quadri
Moderni, Astratti, Floreali, Panoramici, in Pannelli, ecc. Consegne in tutta
Italia in soli 2-3 giorni
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12389&d=1-3