Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP Linphone<->CSipSimple

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP Linphone<->CSipSimple
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:15:01 +0100

Some remarks from my side:

I assume this log is from Linphone.

the connection seems to be slow because quite some retransmits of packets.
According to the info both clients had a ZRTP connection some time before
(RS match found).

On the second part (CSipSimple to Linphone):
what does "***no more ZRTP chatting!*** mean? Not more data exchange over the
RTP
connection between the two clients? Or only no more ZRTP packets? Audio packets?

Werner

Werner Dittmann    address@hidden
Tel +49 173 44 37 659
PGP key: 82EF5E8B