Re: [Linphone-developers] Location Of Video Plugins / Codecs for Linux

From: Ruhi Hira
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Location Of Video Plugins / Codecs for Linux
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:28:05 +0530

Thanks, the issue is resolved now.

Best Regards
Ruhi Hira

On Mar 12, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Ghislain Mary <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Linphone is looking for the plugins in the $(PREFIX)/lb/mediastreamer/plugins/ directory. In your case, it probably is looking for the plugins in the /usr/local/lib/mediastreamer/plugins. So if you move them in this directory it should be ok. But how did you install Linphone and its plugins? Did you compile them yourself?

Cheers,
Ghislain