[Linphone-developers] Having issues in compiling and building linphone

From: ali zain
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Having issues in compiling and building linphone
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:09:35 +0500

Hi everyone,
I am having issues in building linphone. When i run the following statement I get the error of tunnel: No such file or directory
 cd tunnel && ./autogen.sh && ./configure --prefix=/opt/linphone && make && make install

and when i run  autogen.sh it compiles but gives error of some libs missing like LibToolize not found and many more.

And while i run the following statement I get the error of configure directory that it does not exist.
./configure --prefix=/opt/linphone --enable-shared --disable-static

Need your help urgently. Thanks in advance

Ali Zain
Software Engineer