[Linphone-developers] Android SIP application using Linphone Library

From: Ankit Singh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android SIP application using Linphone Library
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:48:58 +0530

I am working on SIP application and using Linphone Library i have a little confusion while setting up the library to run the project.

Step 1: Firstly I Downloaded NDK on my Mac with the new Android SDK pkg. Then gaved the PATH of my NDK folder in ADT -> Preferences -> Android -> NDK

Step 2: Then i installed Autotools using this link (Only Followed Commands written under point: 2.3 How do I install the Autotools (as user)?) ndk_build

Step 3: After that i downloaded linphone-android using Terminal using -

 git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-android.git --recursive

Now i want to follow these steps : Step 4: Go to root directory of the downloaded project using command on Terminal:

$ cd /home/my_downloaded_project_path/linphone-android

And then Step 5:

$ ./prepare_sources.sh /home/android-ndk-r7b/ndk_build

I think then the build will be ready.

Step 6: Import the linphone-android project in eclipse and then run the project.

Now while i am doing Step 5: i am getting error

-bash: ./prepare_sources.sh: No such file or directory

I searched my whole Mac but i can't find this file (So how will it run then??)

Please can any one suggest me what i am missing or doing wrong. Are my steps correct (If you fell any modification in my steps kindly do tell me)