[Linphone-developers] It is incorrect for show video

From: GoodLuck
Subject: [Linphone-developers] It is incorrect for show video
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 13:28:24 +0800

Hi

Now I use linphone API to develop a simple voip software, it can show the video successful with using
the linphone default window when doing the video call in both side. but when I use my own window with
linphone_core_set_native_video_window_id function to show the video, find it shows incorrect. If i need do
some extra deal after I call linphone_core_set_native_video_window_id function, thanks.

Best Regards
tszzp