Re: [Linphone-developers] configure/build error linphone No package 'gle

From: sandhya ramani pradeep
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] configure/build error linphone No package 'glew' found
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:46:31 -0700 (PDT)

I could compile ad make install, but what is the command ( CLI ) / GUI to start the linphone application?

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:03 PM, Guillaume Beraudo <address@hidden> wrote:
In case you get a black screen with no video,
then you should not use opengl/glew but xv.

I think there is now a setting in linphone to choose rendering back end.
If not, you should recompile.

Guillaume