[Linphone-developers] How to write Linphone Windows crash logs?

From: fess
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to write Linphone Windows crash logs?
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 06:33:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have linphone 3.5.99.0  for Windows.

Unfortunately Linphone crashes on Windows 8 when we open selfview.

I added log path but I don't see any info about crash. (for MAC/Android/iOS
works fine).

"...\Orion-O.exe" --logfile "C:\logs.txt"

How can I see crash logs?

For example I found that crash happens into:

int ms_scaler_process(MSScalerContext *ctx, uint8_t *src[], int
src_strides[], uint8_t *dst[], int dst_strides[]){
   return scaler_impl->context_process(ctx,src,src_strides,dst,dst_strides);
}

under msvideo.c of mediastreamer2.

But logs tell me when Linphone stopped to write logs.

Thank you in advance,