Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone for iOS - latest version and features

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone for iOS - latest version and features?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:30:38 +0100

Hello John,

Version numbers are not correlated, 2.1.2 in iTunes is not very old, and the fact that it is < 2.2 doesn't mean anything.
Remote provisioning is not a scheduled feature for Linphone in iOS right now but it might come in the future.

On the other hand, you should be notified when a message arrives and the app is in background. This is implemented since long ago.
There are exceptions though.
- if you're uding UDP and not using sip.linphone.org as a proxy (our server handles the push notif service)
- if you're using UDP and you deactivated the push notif in the advanced tab
- if you didn't allow Linphone to run in the background

Guillaume

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden