Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone - Add new settings parameter ?

From: Cool Kath
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone - Add new settings parameter ?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:54:33 +0530

Hi everbody,

    I'm newbie to iPhone development...

    Under root.plist, i added new pref - "newparam_preference" BOOL Key with type as PSToggleSwitchSpecifier, default value as NO. I'm able to access "newparam_preference" default value correctly (as FALSE) on my codeLinphonecoresettingsstore.m -> synchronize using boolForKey:@"newparam_preference".

When i changed "newparam_preference" as STRING / INTEGER Key with type as PSTextFieldSpecifier / PSMultiValueSpecifier, default value as "abcd" / "123". "newparam_preference" default value not reflects on my code Linphonecoresettingsstore.m -> synchronize using string/integerForKey:@"newparam_preference". Instead of default values it results as "null" / "0" appropriately.