[Linphone-developers] Detached keypad

From: Joe
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Detached keypad
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:32:54 +0400

I'm using Linphone 3.6.1 on Debian 7 and I've found that the keypad on a
separate window it's a bad idea because when you click on it's buttons the
audio from the main window is muted and you have to click back on the main
window to recover it.

Is there a way/settings to have the keypad embedded into the main window?

Please put the keypad in the main window.

Why the hell did you choose to separate it?

Just in case I get no answer to the previous questions:

1. Is there a fork of Linphone where the keypad is embedded into the main
window?
or
2. How difficult it is to change the code to embed the keypad into the main
window? What sould be done?
or
3. Where can I file a bug report for Linphone?

Regards,

Joe