Re: [Linphone-developers] [release] linphone-3.7.0

From: Eeri Kask
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [release] linphone-3.7.0
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:28:06 +0100

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 22:15:05 +0100, Simon MORLAT wrote:
> We'll be listening your feedback on this mailing list. Translations, bug
> reports are welcome. We are also interested in cooperating with the
> developers of linux distributions in order to ease the integration of this
> new release.

Would you mind to add qvga and qqvga frame sizes to "Prefered video
resolution"?

Vga and svga are too large to transmit a quality picture across lower
bandwidth networks.  (Unfortunately some cameras/firmware/drivers are
restricted to multiples of qqvga size; i.e. cif-sizes are not available.)

    Eeri Kask