[Linphone-developers] Bug: When registering an account in Linphone for A

From: Maximi89
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Bug: When registering an account in Linphone for Android
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:20:26 -0300

Hi guys, I have seen some cases where the people select to create an account with LinPhone and the application crash, this happen on a  "samsung galaxy young  gt-s5360L" (Android).

I have tested 2 phones, I guess they are the same model... but both fails after some seconds in the registration place... I have tested it in my phone Doogee Titans DG150 with Android 4.2.2 and with 512MB of RAM and works fine.

--
Maximiliano Augusto Castañón Araneda
Santiago, Chile

XMPP: