Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem

From: Harsh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 07:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello yisuhu,

Thanks for your quick response.
I have checked all the possible things again based on your response.
>From README.mingw i followed all steps but in belle-sip compilation one
command "./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --disable-static".
If i used that command then not getting any error but at last when run
command "make setup.exe or make zip" then i am getting error which is
already mention in my above post.
I have also tried with "./configure" that time i got "antlr3 package missing
error" which you can see in below image.
I had also try to install antlr3 but i have no idea how to install it &
where its need to be install.
Is it need to install antlr3 ?
Do i miss anything? Is there any dependency problem?Please let me know.

<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n183409/antlr3c.jpg>