[Linphone-developers] [Linphone] Logout implemenation

From: Vicky Dhas
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone] Logout implemenation
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:22:57 +0800

Hello Folks,

I have implemented the Logout functionality where I want to end the session and bring back the user to Login screen. Can you please advice what all items need to be released.

As After popping all the view controllers from the view stack  using following code, I can go to login screen.

ISSUE: But Once I login back and try to call any person I get BAD Access crash of app in iOS.

 [LinphoneLogger logc:LinphoneLoggerLog format:"PhoneMainView: Pop root view"];

    if([viewStack count] > 0) {

        for (int counter = 0; counter < [viewStack count]; counter++) {

        [viewStack removeObjectAtIndex:counter];

        }

        WizardViewController *controller = DYNAMIC_CAST([[PhoneMainView instance] changeCurrentView:[WizardViewController compositeViewDescription]], WizardViewController);

        if(controller != nil) {

            [controller reset];

            [controller fillDefaultValues];

        }

    }

Am I missing something in releasing the parameters / defaults.

Thanks for your kind help in advance,

Regards,
Vicky Dhas

Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this email