Re: [Linphone-developers] Ortp:session_set_select() is not waiting on ev

From: pavan kumar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Ortp:session_set_select() is not waiting on events
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:45:26 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Ghislain,

Thanks for the reply .
I am working with 2 rtp sessions in a set for receiving data in 2 different Ports .
I have tried setting blocking mode to 1 in rtp_session_set_blocking_mode(recv_session, 1) but the result is not as expected.
i.e After runing the app .Initially when data is not sent from other end,I am surprised to see session_set_select is returning value 2  which  is not correct ,because session_set_select should return only when there is activity on this 2 session descriptors and after that session_set_select() is blocked and I couldn't see it moving past the session_set_select function even when i send data from other end.

Also as per doc "  rtp_session_set_blocking_mode() defines the behaviour of rtp_session_recv_with_ts() and rtp_session_send_with_ts() functions ...." I guess will this API have any functional impact on session_set_select() ?.Please confirm and suggest.

Thanks,
Pavan