Re: [Linphone-developers] Re : amd64 support for Linphone-iOS

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Re : amd64 support for Linphone-iOS
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:15:41 +0200

Hello Eli,

We are aware of the arm64 requirement and will start working on the sdk compilation before the ultimatum.
On the other hand, I didn't know about the armv7s. Dropping support would not be too hard, we'll think about it!

Cheers

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden