[Linphone-developers] Linphone crashes

From: Tomasz Prostko
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone crashes
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:46:40 +0200

Hi,
I would like to report a bug.
Linphone seems to have problems with saving call log to file.
I am using one of the most professional devices on the Polish market for VoIP technology. I don't know why, but very often when someone calls me, I don't see his number (for e.g. 301), but I see some webdings or wingdings marks (or something like that). Not every time that happens, but very often. I think this is characters encoding problem.
The main problem: Once every few calls linphone can't write call log to config file and crashes. After the crash it is impossible to run linphone again. You have to delete all call logs from config file and then you can run program again.
My suggestion: Split config and call log to 2 separate files.

Best Regards,
Tomasz Prostko