Re: [Linphone-developers] Register Problems linphonecsh

From: Henrik Pauli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Register Problems linphonecsh
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:56:31 +0100

Josef Lenz schreef op 27/10/14 om 20:18:

Hi,

i am using Linphone 3.7.0 under Windows 8.

When I use linphonec and type „register sip:address@hidden sip:192.18.115.2 623“ the client is conected to the account.

On wireshark I can see, that the registration need’s two requests.

In the frist request there is no Authorization in the SIP Message Header.

The answer to request is Status 401 Unauthorized.

In the second request ist he Auhorization in the SIP Message Header.

The answer ist registered.

When I now use linphonecsh (what I need to do) there ist only send one request without Authorization.

I can’t find a way to get registered.

I also tried linphonecsh init –c c:\...\linphonerc to use the settings wich are used by linphone and linphonec. But there is no request to see on wireshark.

This one is because a patch I sent has not yet been reviewed and included for over two years.  shell.c ifdef win32 doesn't parse the command line as it should and uses -c NULL (explicitly for whatever reason) instead.

Search the archives for my name to find the latest patch, which I hope is bug free (I'm not a terribly good C programmer), and if you can, compile Linphone yourself.  Although I haven't had much luck doing so since the 3.7 series because I can't get belle-sip to compile on MinGW.

I also tried linphonecsh init followed by linphonecsh generic „register sip:address@hidden sip:192.168.115.2 623“ but there is only send one request without Authorization in the SIP Message Header. The Result is the same :“Status 401 Unauthoized“ .

Thanks for your help

Josef