[Linphone-developers] Need help with a project.

From: Wen Shen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Need help with a project.
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 22:39:49 +0000 (UTC)

I am new to this list, so just posting this as a hello.  I am currently working on a project, and need some assistance, maybe if somebody is interested they can contact me off-list.  I am working on trying to make a single activity android application that allows SIP video calls (inbound and outbound) using linphone sdk.  I am not very good at programming, and am trying to figure out how to do this in the simplest way possible.  I dont need address book/dialer/advanced settings, just a few buttons and video displays.

Thanks!