Re: [Linphone-developers] NAT broken-Interop Issue with Cisco MSE 8710 T

From: Kendall Williams
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] NAT broken-Interop Issue with Cisco MSE 8710 Telepresence bridges Need Assistance
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:48:24 -0800

Hello Jehan,

Have you had an opportunity to look into the issue I described?  Please let me know if we can test together using the Cisco 8710 bridge.  I can set this up fairly quickly and you will be able to see for yourself within 1 minute of connecting to the bridge.

Is there anyone else who can assist if Jehan is unavailable?  I really need to make some type of progress on this matter.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Kendall