Re: [Linphone-developers] Arabic translation finished

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Arabic translation finished
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:58:14 +0100

You can compress your translation file and attach it to the next email
message you send to this list.

If you want to test your translation, you maight want to run these
commands (first command as root):

# msgfmt /path/to/ar.po
--output-file=/usr/share/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES/linphone.mo

$ LC_ALL=ar_SY.utf8 linphone