[Linphone-developers] How to use debug feature?

From: Nakonda
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to use debug feature?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 09:02:42 +0100

Hello List,

I still have troubles with Linphone, as it crashes during normal use (see my previous postings).

To trace this further by myself, I would like to use the debug feature in Linphone.
I can check Debug in Linphone settings but what next?

Is there a logfile I can analyse? If so, where can I find it?
Do I have to use a Terminal Emulator on the phone? If so, what commands/paths do I need?
Do I need a USB debug connection (to a Linux PC)? If so, could someone give me a short description?
Anything else to do?

System:
Linphone 2.3.2-183-g794fff3 SIP (rfc 3261)
Cyanogenmod  11-20141224-NIGHTLY-i9100
Samsung Galaxy  GT-i9100
(PC: Ubuntu 12.04)

Any help is very appreciated