Re: [Linphone-developers] Proxy socks under linphone request

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Proxy socks under linphone request
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:55:55 +0100

Hello Cheb,

no there is no plan to support this but you're welcome to start an implementation and share your results.

johan

On 03/02/15 14:02, Rabia CHEBAH wrote:
Hello the developers team,

I'm using the Linphone revision 3.7 in differents platforms
(Debian/Android/Win), i'm very happy with this nice software.

There is a subject that i did not see on the archive mail list, it is
the proxy socks implementation add.
Did you plan an implementation on the Linphone dev branch please?

As the socks v5 is managing udp packets, it could be nice to use the
socks v5 functionnality to make easier the configuration of Linphone,
using a ssh server proxy socks in example to bypass work proxies....

If not i can try on my side to start a first implementation but i need
to learn a lot of protocol that i never used.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Regards,
Cheb.