[Linphone-developers] [Help]: How to make a call with Linphone Python AP

From: Zhiqiang Liu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Help]: How to make a call with Linphone Python API
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 22:41:31 -0500

Hello, Gurus, recently I was assigned a task to work out a Python program to send an alarm by making some phone calls via VoIP/SIP, but I don't have much knowledge about VoIP and SIP and have little idea how to start so far. I found that Linphone and PJSIP can do such thing, I decide to use Linphone, but it doesn't have sample code to demonstrate how to make a phone call. Could anybody provide a simple code in Python on how to make a phone call? No need other features such as text message and QoS, etc, just phone call will be OK.

Thank you very much!