Re: [Linphone-developers] Provisioning via URL XML - ammend default user

From: DaveO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Provisioning via URL XML - ammend default username (for SIP URI)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:18:29 +0000

No answer on the below, but if I manually edit .linphonerc and set the contact address it seems that somewhere in the code it's keeping the user portion of the URI, but re-writing the host portion to my public IP.

If I URI dial I want to present a URI a call can be returned at, not necessarily my current public IP which is just that of my NAT gateway...