[Linphone-developers] SDP Error

From: Michel Ferreira Bueno
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SDP Error
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 08:38:51 -0300

Hello,

When call from linphone for iOS to one of my SIP clients, the call is aborted as soon as it is answered. The linphone shows the message: "Call failed. Reason was: Incompatible, check codecs or security settings."
I couldn’t find whats wrong. Can somebody help?

The INVITE message from linphone:

v=0
o=803 2833 1977 IN IP4 192.168.199.102
s=Talk
c=IN IP4 192.168.199.102
b=AS:380
t=0 0
m=audio 7076 RTP/AVP 0 8 101
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000

And the 200 OK response to it:

v=0
o=0 0 0 IN IP4 192.168.199.104
s=Dahua VT 1.5
c=IN IP4 192.168.199.104
t=0 0
m=audio 15000 RTP/AVP 0
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000

One of the log messages says this: "Incompatible SDP offer received in 200 OK, need to abort the call"
Any hint what is happening here?

Thanks,
Michel Bueno