[Linphone-developers] Flexisip: Sending notification to specific client

From: Henrik Husted
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Flexisip: Sending notification to specific client
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:04:17 +0200

Hi all

I've been playing a bit with Flexisip to see if it fits my needs.
So far I've created a new module that listens for specific subscribes from clients. Now I want to send notifies to a given client but it's not obvious to me how it should be done. Should I create a new outgoing transaction and somehow inject it?

There's some code in presence/subscription.cc but it doesn't look like it's included in the build so I'm sure if its working code.

Any hints available from the developers?

/Henrik