Re: [Linphone-developers] Plaing audio file for each call

From: Max A. Kiselev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Plaing audio file for each call
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:28:10 +0300

Hello

Yes, you have to get a LinphonePlayer object for the call using linphone_call_get_player. Then you can control the player with linphone_player_* API. Just search linphonecore.h for the signature and the list of functions. I don’t know if this API is anywhere in Doxygen documentation but it is public.

Please note that linphone_player_get_duration and linphone_player_get_current_position seem to be not implemented and crashing in Linphone 3.8.5.

Regards,

Max A. Kiselev