[Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation problem on WIndows

From: Nico C
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation problem on WIndows
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:03:43 +0100

Hi, I tried to compile linphone on Windows. I installed Visual Studio 2015, Cmake and Python. The binaries are all in the System Path. But when I run "python prepare.py" I get the following error:

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage

In visual studio I am able to compile C programs..
Thank you,
Nicola