Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help in starting with Linphone-wp

From: Santhosh Naini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help in starting with Linphone-wp
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 14:22:39 +0530

Hi ,
 I built linphone-wp on my VS2013
Firstly you have to download git and keep it in your path
and GnuWin32 and follow the instruction how to install GnuWin32 and make this too in path

then open your command prompt with admin mode
and use this command
git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-wp.git --recursive

Example: c:\users\snaini> git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-wp.git --recursive

And make sure that all the below mentioned steps should follow

In order to compile Linphone, you need:
* A computer with Windows 8 (Pro if you want to use the emulator)
* Visual Studio 11 (2012)
* The Windows Phone 8 SDK
* wget, gawk, unzip, grep and sed from the GnuWin32 project and put them in your PATH (http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/) for belle-sip and some mediastreamer2 codecs
* The Java Runtime Environment (JRE). The 'java' command must be in the PATH.
* The sources of the project. /!\ You can't have a folder that contains a space character in the path of the sources. /!\