[Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Bluetooth Headset Not Working

From: Qian Li
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Bluetooth Headset Not Working
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 18:00:03 +0800

Dear Linphone developers,

It seems like Bluetooth headset is not working on Linphone recently. It used to work normally, but now, sometimes it does not show “Route”, sometimes it shows “Route” but selecting Bluetooth does not work. My bluetooth headset is connected correctly since I can hear the incoming call ringtone and outgoing call waiting sound.

Any feedback on work around is appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Li