[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Linphone-developers] [liblinphone] Special information tones detection
[Linphone-developers] [liblinphone] Special information tones detection with Python
Wed, 6 Jan 2016 17:45:31 -0300
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.4.0
I'm trying to detect sit tones
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_information_tones), but i have
not found a way to do this in the docs available at
There is any way to get these tones in the lib?
I'm wondering about the following options:
1) Use some classe/function available in the lib that i still don't know.
2) Try to get the stream. There is a way to get the stream while it is
being writed? (maybe an classe or a callback that exposes the stream or
something to a mediastream structure)
3) Try to read the file recorded in a call while the call is running
and execute audio processing algorithms.
4) I've already came from another libs (pjsip, ozeki sdk, sip sorcery)
and the liblinphone seems to be simplier and more stable.
I've already searched the mail list and the google about how to do this
using liblinphone, but no info until now.
Somebody have an idea?
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Linphone-developers] [liblinphone] Special information tones detection with Python,
Diogo Paschoal <=